Ads 468x60

MyGuitaring.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bollywood actress Manisha koirala turning out to be painter!!!!!

May be everyone is thinking that what is Manisha  Koirala doing? Well known actress of Bollywood who also has known for her affairs with different personalities and her political family background.  It must be challenging job for her to stay as a house wife as she just got married with a business man in Kathmandu.

manisha koirala in painting exhibition
Coping with married life in Kathmandu has been the most challenging role of Manisha Koirala’s career. To make the hours seem less stretched-out, she has taken to painting.

“It all started as just another form of self-expression. When I liked the feel of the brush against the canvas, I decided to get more professional about it,” said Manisha, who married businessman Samrat Dahal in June.

Post-marriage she moved to Kathmandu and now spends a major part of the day at the easel.

In fact, Manisha, 40, has got herself a tutor.

“Can you believe it? My painting guru is from Maharashtra! It’s more than a hobby now. It’s a growing passion. I don’t know where it will take me. But then I’ve always followed my heart,” said the actress who will soon stage her first painting exhibition.

Manisha koirala in her wedding


Just back from Goa where she represented her first Malayalam film Electra at the International Film Festival of India, Manisha is hungering to get back to the limelight. 



“I guess once an actor always an actor. I got an overwhelming response to Electra in Goa. It’s a very different role. I had to play a mother and a woman who has an extra-marital affair. I was advised not to do it. But now I am so happy with the way the film has shaped up,” said the actress, who is also persuading the director Shyamaprasad to remake the film in Hindi.

Manisha has recently gifted herself a brand new car.


manisha koirala


“I’m so happy with the way my film has been received in Goa I’ve gifted myself a yellow Volkswagen Beetle car.” Said manisha

Manisha koirala with her husband in honeymoon
Her recent Nepali movie failed to attract "Dharma" failed to attract viewers and didn't do well in market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...